RD Connection Manager Features
RD Connection Manager solution is designated to organize RDP, VNC and Citrix ICA connections to PCs which are a part of private or corporate, local or remote, virtual or real networks. It provides secure access from Internet to remote networks via traffic redirection tools and corresponding client libraries.
RD Connection Manager solution provides the following features:
- Manual connection / access configuration. The user can manually enter the connection information.
- Simple user authentication. Simple login/password authentication can be handled by secure access gateway.
- Certificate-based authentication. User can be authenticated by secure access gateway based on certificate installed on the client PC.
- Login-password OS based authentication. Login / password Windows based authentication is also supported by secure access gateways which allow the usage of domain accounts when accessing remote networks.
- Automatic connection configuration based on downloading configuration files. The user does not need to manually enter the connection information. Instead, it can be downloaded and applied automatically.
- RDP-based connection. Client application and secure access gateway support connection to PCs in remote via RDP protocol and launching published applications.
- VNC-based connection. Allows connections to PCs with various operating systems such as Windows, Linux, Unix, MacOS.
- ICA-based connection. Provides access to remote PCs hosted in Citrix networks.
- Support of Microsoft Internet Security and Acceleration server (MS ISA server). Client and secure gateway handle situations when MS ISA server is in the middle.
- Proxy / firewall traversal. Client application supports firewalls and proxies for Internet connection.
- Secure settings storage. All user sensitive data stored on local PCs is encrypted with strong encryption algorithms.